More easing of Covid-19 rules from 19 Aug: Workers can return to office & no temperature screenings.
On top of the previous Covid-19 measures that have been in place from 10 Aug, below are some of the changes on the Covid-19 rules, as of 19 Aug.
Here are some additional 2-step easing of Covid-19 rules that will kick in starting today, 19th August 2021:
1. Temperature screening is no longer required in public places.
2. Up to 50% of employees can go back to the office / workplace.
Those who are previously able to work from home may return to the office / workplace. Social gatherings at the workplace will also be permitted.
3. More worshippers are allowed to attend congregational and worship services.
If all are vaccinated, up to 1000 Pax can attend these services. If some are unvaccinated, only 50 worshippers are allowed to attend.
4. More attendees are allowed to attend wedding solemnization, live performances, MICE events, and cinemas.
For a fully vaccinated audience, the group size limit will be increased from 500 to 1000 attendees. If some are unvaccinated and there is no pre-event testing, the group size limit will stay at 50 attendees.
5. Museums, public libraries, attractions and cruises.
The operating capacity will be increased to 50 per cent.
6. Shopping malls and showrooms.
The occupancy limit will be changed to one person per 10 sq m of gross floor area (GFA)
7. 50 Pax are allowed for tour groups that involve transport, but to remain at 20 Pax for non-conveyance tours.
For more information regarding the updated Covid-19 measures, you may take a look at gov.sg
Share this article with your friends if you find it helpful!
References: The Straits Times (website)