Major easing of Covid-19 rules from 26th April you must know when you are celebrating an event.
For those looking for solemnization, wedding reception, birthday party, rejoice!
Photo by Afta Putta Gunawan
Items 1-5 will help those who are looking to host wedding solemnization/reception, gathering for birthday celebrations and so on. You can enquire at event venues such as Wola Events for more details to secure your event venues.
1. Group Sizes
- No limit on group sizes for social gatherings
- No limit on number of visitors per household
- No attendance limits for home funeral
- Mask-wearing is STILL mandatory for indoor settings, OPTIONAL in outdoor settings.
3. Safe- Distancing
- No longer required both indoors and outdoors
3. SafeEntry and TraceTogether
- No longer needed (except for larger events with more than 500 pax and some nightlife establishments)
4. Vaccination-differentiated safe measures (VDS)
- VDS will be lifted (except for F&B outlets, coffee shops, hawker centres, nightlife spots where dancing is allowed, events with more than 500 pax)
5. Capacity Limit
- No limit (except for nightlife venues with dancing among patrons that will be subjected to 75% cap)
Below item 6-7 are workplace related and travel related.
- ALL WORKERS can return to the workplace
- Workers may remove masks when they are not interacting with others
- Pre-departure test NOT NEEDED for fully vaccinated travellers and children aged 12 & below to enter Singapore.
For full details of the official measures, you can click here to review them.
Photo Courtesy of CNA
Follow us on Facebook for more updates!
References: CNA (website)