Further easing of Covid-19 rules that you need to know from 29th March 2022!
Group sizes will increase to 10 Pax, optional mask-wearing when outdoors, no need VTL flights, etc.
Let’s get to the point! What are some of the changes that will take effect on 29th March 2022:
1. Group Size
- Group size for social gatherings increase from 5 persons to 10 persons.
- The maximum number of unique visitors per household will be adjusted from 5 persons at any one time, to 10 persons at any one time.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory for indoor settings when people leave their homes, but will be optional in outdoor settings.
- 1m safe-distancing is still required for mask-off settings
3. Dining in at F&B establishments
- Up to 10 fully vaccinated people can dine in at F&B establishments, including Hawker Centres and Coffee Shops, where full vaccination-differentiated SMMs (VDS) checks have been implemented at their entrances.
- F&B operators can seat smaller groups of 5 fully vaccinated people without the need for full VDS checks at their entrance.
- Sale and consumption of alcohol are allowed after 10.30 pm
- Live performances and screening of live broadcast programmes and recorded entertainment in F&B establishments can resume.
- Groups that are involved in the performances will need to comply with prevailing safe management measures; up to 10 unmasked persons.
4. Vocalisation activities are allowed (provided masks being worn throughout the activity):
- Congregational singing and chanting
- Cheering by audiences/spectators/participants at events
- Singing in general settings, including in schools
5. Larger-scale social gatherings and events
- Larger-scale social gatherings and events such as gala dinners, corporate dinner-and-dance events (D&Ds), birthday celebrations and anniversaries are allowed to resume.
- No more than 10 persons per table
- Safe distancing of 1m maintained between tables
- To limit their interactions to the same group they are seated with
- 75% of employees who are able to work from home can return to offices
From 1st April:
- All vaccinated travellers can enter Singapore without quarantine and no need for VTL flights
- No longer need to serve Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or undergo Covid-19 ART test after arriving in Singapore
- Pre-departure test still needed within 2 days before departure for Singapore
Photo Courtesy of The Straits Times
For more information regarding the updated Covid-19 measures, you may visit here!
Follow us on Facebook for more updates!
References: The Straits Times (website)