Cyclists and Motorists Part 1: BE SAFE ON ROADS!
Stay safe and show care on the roads that we share together!
Photo by hitesh choudhary from Pexels
How to stay safe and show care on the roads that we share together?
Watch the video below to understand the simplified rules and guidelines to be followed by motorists and cyclists while on the roads!
Video Courtesy of LTA Singapore
1. Cyclists: Keep to the far left of the road where possible.
2. Drivers: Stay vigilant, Pay Attention!
Drivers do not assume that cyclists can always keep left.
3. Cyclists: Turn your intentions into actions!
Use hand to signal other drivers, if cyclists need to go right.
4. Drivers: When driving past cyclist, drivers should maintain minimum 1.5 metres distance.
5. Cyclists: Stay visible! Avoid wearing black outfit!
To know more regarding the rules and guidelines for motorists and cyclists to maintain safety on the roads, you may visit LTA Rules & Code of Conduct
Share this article with your friends if you find it helpful!
References: LTA Singapore (website)